*Prepares a speech as if to be given at the Filmfares*
It’s been two months exactly today since I came to this blogging world and within this time span, this is the first award that I have received, nominated by a fellow blogger friend Ayush. Thank you so much for the honour. 🙂
The rules are as follows:
So my nominations are:
- My love, Disha
- CB aka Darshith
- The multi talented Sumit
- My encouragement source Manoj
- The cruel devil Nitin 😛
- The Paradise Queen Nimz
- The one giving me hope that I’ll find love shivsagar
- The ever so profound and philosophical Jackie
- Mr. Historian Bhanu
- A loner like me Ajay
- Our very own Taylor Swift Deepika
- Our 5 Star boy Ramesh 😛
- The University Wit Sam 🙂
- One of the youngest blogger I know Srijan
- The funny one Savio
And now the 7 facts about me (which will be hard because I have already written too much about myself in my intro. 🙂 ):
- I am an extremely sensitive person. I can’t even kill an ant knowingly. 😛
- I love people too much but none of them understand that (except my Maa of course)
- I am quite good at baking. See for yourself 🙂
- I tend to get very under confident about myself, very very easily.
- I am a hopeless romantic. I can go through the most boring novel if it has even a miniscule of a romantic element in it. I can endlessly watch romantic movies and/or drama, even the Hindi serials if there is a romantic plot going on.
- I love to make friends but somehow they don’t stay. All leave eventually on a bitter note and move on with their lives.
- I want to be a writer not because of the money (trust me, I don’t want a penny because I’ll earn that through my job as a Professor, another childhood passion) but because I just want people to read my work and appreciate it.
So, that completes the challenge for me.
Will see you with my next post. 🙂